Pages

Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Real Paper Piecing with Paper



My new skill in quilting is paper piecing. Now I've been piecing with paper instead of fabric... this is from a fabric ad that had samples of fabrics in a line. Since I live in Lodi, a place that is famous for its wine grapes, I thought it a great topic. I've been doing pretty simple cards lately.

Lodi is one of those not-exactly-a-big-city places. We live kind of on the edge of the city; not too far to take a country drive. It is surrounded by grapes. All the way across the city is only a few miles.

I spent my growing up years here. I moved to the next town over to attend community college, then up to the foothills. By the time I left there, that area was famous for.... wine grapes! So I moved from one vineyard to another!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I hardly ever show anyone my art. So feel honored.:)