Thursday, April 4, 2024

Glitter Girl and Barbie

Two dolls jumped into my hands yesterday. One, a Barbie from 2015 and a newer glitter girl. Barbie has this impossibly long hair, black on one side, rainbow on the other. She has cute lavender shoes and sunglasses. She is called "Totally Hair Barbie". The Glitter girl is Dayna, in her original clothes except no shoes.
I think the only way to stop collecting dolls is to not go to thrift stores. 
And I need to give some away. Get sewing, girl. 

post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)