Monday, July 15, 2024

Only 90 today!!!

Yesterday I got to spend the afternoon with a friend. It was so nice just sitting visiting with someone. Especially her. She lives 8 or so hours away so don't see her often. She's here caring for her mom, and I have a lot of experience and sympathy for THAT.... as has been documented in this blog. 

Today I got a package from Debbie in Nevada City, she sews doll clothes and other stuff on Etsy. The shop is Grizzly Creek, if anyone is actually reading this and wants to check it out. Here's the latest thing I got... kind of a bland photo I guess but the dress is cute. 

I've also gotten tiny clothes from her, for 4 to 5 or 6 inch dolls. She also makes other things, check out her shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GrizzlyCreek?ref=yr_purchases

Hope the link works. 

It was nice not to be so hot today, but tonight it's smoky, haven't heard why.

Bland picture, bland post. At the moment, trying to get back in the habit of posting. I'll try to be more interesting. And catch up on what I haven't posted about crafty-wise.


post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)