Monday, September 21, 2020

cards cards cards


I just created a page with pictures of older cards I made a long time ago. When I started with Blogger back in around 2007 (?) they had a feature that you could have a slide show of pictures. At some point they discontinued, but somehow I didn't notice. So I put some of those cards on a page with how I did them, for inspiration. I also have an instagram account where I post stuff. Sometimes I feel like I should have a smaller internet footprint. Who knows. I'm just compelled somehow to document my stuff. Crazy I am. 

I get on facebook less and less. The political stuff makes me crazy. Maybe after this election. Meantime, there's more of my creations. I am having so much fun on instagram. ๐Ÿ’“

๐Ÿ’™❤️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’— And figuring out what blogger has added, too. 



post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)