Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Hope for tomorrow





Mini Morsel 2, collage.  The scraps are teensy from some gel prints, some tissue scraps and the corner of a paper napkin. Maremi sentiment. Something like this would make a very good card. But if I never do something else, I like this. I already did a card with that yellow and green with a blue flower. I rarely duplicate gelli prints, you really can't anyway. Perfect sentiment. 





Here's another tissue paper background, Morsel #5. I like to make more than one of things, so that's why I'm only on #5 White tissue with little sparkly things on it, crushed and pressed on the card, brushed lightly with Wink of Stella. Another Dollar Tree sticker.

Well I'm now on # 6, inchies. I can never throw out little scraps left over from card making, so here's a chance to use them. 














Inchies are 1 inch by 1 inch bits that are decorated. I just scattered them on the first one, and lined them up on the second and cut off the overhang. Good way to use up those little bitty scraps that I hate to throw away. The stamps are from a party set I got so long ago I have no idea who the maker is or what they are called. It's a little set, but packs a lot of punch. I've used it a lot for card making.
Below, the stickers are from Dollar Tree. I love Dollar Tree stickers. I got these a long time ago, but have a few left, they are good for using on Mixed Media Morsels.

Just a little something every day, helps me stay a bit more positive than I would have been otherwise. More fires, smoky air, at least we're not in fire danger here. But  there are so many evacuated everywhere, and my heart aches for them.

 Hanging on to hope for tomorrow. 

post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)