Tuesday, September 29, 2020

I'm on a roll I think but it's the presidential debate's fault. I had to do happy.





Cat Hand's Mini Morsels #7, circles. I was watching the debate and getting sick of hearing the.... well anyway I decided to go ahead and do circles, and it turned itself into happy when I saw that happy little stamp. The circles are paint with different sizes of lids. The smaller one was the reinker top. LOL   the happy stamp is from Gina K, Melanie Muenchinger's Say it with Flowers. The little text stamping is from a Gina K designs stamp from years ago, Botanicals.  I just sort of folded the stamp and only inked a tiny bit. Love the results.






Next is MMM #8, houses. Cat's house is symmetrical and neat and tidy. My art is rarely neat and tidy. There's a strip on the left that is smooth, and I should have used more tissue for texture, but I like the wonky little place anyway. I'll do a different one some time that is neat and tidy. HA. Sure. 

I love unbalanced and wonky, and I think I do it on purpose so I can say I did it on purpose LOL... if I do it crooked on purpose, then I can't find fault... If you can't read all the words, it says... "my happy little house". Collage background with gelli print scraps, tissue, and a napkin. The chimney is a scrap of woodgrain paper which really made me laugh, a wooden chimney?? It's wonky. At least the chimney looks like it goes into the house. When I first put it on, it didn't go anywhere. BUT even wonky has its limits, right??

 
post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)