Wednesday, September 30, 2020

whimsical birds

These are such cuties. 


I need a couple circle punches. My little one is so bad it will hardly cut paper, and when I tried to get through card stock, realized that there's a nick in it, so that's why. I have circle dies, and if I wasn't lazy I could just use that. I should instead of getting a new punch. I hand cut the bigger circle, and it has a flat side, so that's where the tail ended up. I can think of more cuteness, of course after I did it, to cut tails, or use some of those teensy feathers... I've been saving them for something. So I may do another. 

This series from Cat Hand is from 2016, but I decided to start in The Beginning, so there I am. I'm learning lots of stuff to use on cards or art journaling. 

Next is catching up on my Justine Hovey class. 

After I clean up my art spot.











post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)