Sunday, September 20, 2020

leaves and such.... autumn seems to be here.

Playing with leaves... the first card I was actually inking the leaf to print and I liked the way that looked. It's royal treatment ink from Catherine Pooler. Then I ink blended with mandarin spice ink and a bit of sauna. 

I like the thankful but not the so, but it's there, so oh well. I notice there's a smudge there too, but we'll see how I fix it... sand eraser is somewhere.... 

below, the leaf prints that are not made into cards yet. Also, my harvest from my garden today. I've had better days. 

Tomorrow would have been my mother in law's 105th birthday. That seems so crazy, it feels like we lost her just the other day, and it has been 6 years. I got a memory on facebook about her, and in my head I heard her laugh.  ...deep breath, life goes on, one day at a time.


 













post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)