Sunday, June 22, 2008

Batik revisited




Now, about that batik quilt. Awhile ago, I posted about a batik quilt I was making. Here are some pictures of the quilting detail. It was quilted by Barbara Utting. She does great work! I learned a lot doing that quilt. First, I'm not perfect! Not that I didn't know that, but I got reminded that things don't always go as expected. But I really like the quilt, even though I will always know What Is Wrong, most people won't. And I also know that I will keep getting better. I hear that "they" used to make boo boos on purpose... I don't need to do that! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)