Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Daisy Love...

 SEPTEMBER 23, 2009
Daisy
Praying for Daisy today. She’s a 5 year old with a tumor in her abdomen. She’s having surgery..
 

Psalm 62:5-8

5My soul, wait in silence for God only,
For my hope is from Him.
6He only is my rock and my salvation,
My stronghold; I shall not be shaken.
7On God my salvation and my glory rest;
The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God.
8Trust in Him at all times, O people;
Pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us. Selah.

(2020 note….. don’t remember exactly what day, but also found out that Aaron had cancer, and Marilyn had cancer…. it was a sad month.)

 
  
Be Thou my vision
 
Be Thou my vision, O Lord of my heart;

Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art.

Thou my best thought, by day or by night,

Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise,

Thou mine inheritance, now and always:

Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,

High King of heaven, my Treasure Thou art.

I sure don’t know everything. My testimony is that I know that I am loved by the Creator of the Universe, and that in itself is way beyond comprehension. I also know that the Savior died in my place, also beyond what I can imagine. I also know that the Holy Spirit dwells within me. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit– ONE GOD. 

And Lord, I do pray that You would be my vision. You are the reason for living at all. I pray for those in my life that don’t know You, and I ask for mercy on their behalf. Show me the direction I should be going, Lord. Show me what the next step is. Without Your guidance, I am lost.

Be Thou my vision.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)