Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Never ending card

This is a tutorial of the Never Ending card that I've been making.

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/neverendingcard/

It's a bit of a challenge to get everything lined up just right but the more I make the better they get.
#1 a valentine
This is the front of the card. I also made envelopes to match. 

The second opening
T

The third opening

The fourth flip. The fifth flip takes you back to the beginning

The second card is a birthday card. I made the second flip the front of the card because that's the paper I had for the envelope. I like it this way too!
The first flip. I wrote a bunch of stuff between the hearts.


The second flip. I really like how this looks.
The final flip. This would have been the cover but I changed to the second flip. Confused? LOL watch the tutorial.




post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)