Monday, May 17, 2021

In the works!!

I figured out about my phone as a hotspot, so that will be good.
In the works. I have some turnabout stamps from Concord and 9th and I finally got the alignment guides so I can be more precise. My next post will be when I get the chance to actually do it. I'm excited. I also got a new stamp positioner because my other one is getting old and loose. AND I got the wreath builder kit from Gina K. 

The other in the works is our house is being painted. It's been needed for awhile. Hope that leads to more improvements.

So tomorrow I should have a lovely post with stamped goodness, some cards finished, and maybe even more. I am fighting with myself about some things, and maybe I'll get somewhere with something.
Yes I'm crazy bonkers.
post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)