Monday, September 29, 2008

bananas, anyone?


Finally done with this. I don't want to mention names, but the fusible stuff I used for this is NOT what I would recommend. The pattern said "advanced" but would have been "easy" using my old favorite Wonder Under.

I had great fun once I got the leaves fused. I had sewed all the borders on before I appliqued. I raw edge appliqued because I think the leaves look more leafy, LOL!

Anyway, now it's hanging above the bed, and it told me I need to paint the walls. Oh, and those drapes don't match either, and what about a quilt for the bed?

:)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)