Monday, February 15, 2016

Look what I got in the mail!!!

 I am so excited for my friend Lorna Miser of Lorna Miser Designs. She is the former owner of Lorna's Laces Yarns and now she's starting a new adventure, Zombie Yarns; Lorna Dyes Again!

I had the privilege to give her a smidgen to help her startup costs. SO... she sent me a project bag and a skein of yarn!

She has these for sale on her website....

The yarn is lovely. It's purple-y  with a hint of red. I need a better camera (I wonder how many years I have said that!)

Anyway... I have a pattern picked out, waiting for Lorna to put it on Ravelry where she sells her patterns...now to get out those needles....









post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)