Monday, February 15, 2016

so how many infinity scarves can I wear or give?

Can you see the sparklies? It is Caron Party yarn. I ended up going to my mom's again and didn't bring a project so went to that super store across the street and grabbed a crochet hook and a ball of yarn. These infinity scarves are fun and quick so here's another. I did it differently this time, just chain 5 and sc in each space, a simple thing really. Around and around. I really want to do that doll sweater, I have about three rows done but it's too hard to concentrate and talk to Mom at the same time. Oh well. 

post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)