Saturday, May 2, 2009

changes, changes...

well haven't posted in awhile. So many changes in my life, and still dealing with my "stuff". My fabric is mostly together, my yarn is all neatly tucked in containers, but my paper craft stuff has yet to be tackled. When things are in chaos it is hard for me to create. So I move out to the dining room table and work there. :)

I've been busy moving posts from the Quilter's Friend site, which is no longer connected to the site. Another change, it was a good time in my life, but time for change.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)