Tuesday, June 23, 2009

the God who provides...

update 2020
this wonderful lady lived until she was 101. She was the mom of a boyfriend. Didn't keep the boyfriend, but kept his mom as a friend. She even cosigned for me when I wanted to buy a sewing machine. When I got married, her gift to me was paying off the debt. Pretty amazing. She told me that she continually prayed for me. 

JUNE 23, 2009
The God who provides…
I visited with someone today who has prayed for me for the last 40 years! I haven’t seen her often; but God put it in her heart to pray for me! Isn’t God amazing? I am humbled that God provides so much.

I was blessed by her today as she gave God the glory for the 94 years of her life. We told stories of how God has shown Himself in our lives; His healing power, His protection. Thank You, Lord, for a wonderful afternoon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)