Saturday, November 14, 2009

another another year older...

NOVEMBER 14, 2009
another year older…
another one of my precious ones is another year older. Joel’s name means “Jehovah is the Lord”. He is named after so many– my grandfather’s name was Joel, and his father’s brother is Joel, and his great-uncle is Joel. I loved naming Joel after my father and grandfather (Joel Thomas) and having all those other “named afters” fit in so nicely.

Happy birthday, wonderful son, I am glad you were born, and glad you are my son. 😉

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)