Tuesday, November 10, 2009

creative adventure with Liv

Liv and I got to spend the day playing with alcohol inks. Fun! I bought some gloss paper, supposedly made for use with the inks, but not very satisfied with the results. My favorite project of the day was tile. Paul gave me some that have 9 tiles together, so that's what we used. We also glued aluminum foil to card stock, and ran it through the cuttlebug. I think that's going to have some very good possibilities.

There have been too many things going on in my life to make creating possible. But I also know that I NEED those times of creativity and better get them scheduled in. I've been looking over all the blogs I have found for inspiration, and the juices are starting to flow again. I added a few to the my list as well.

My next project has to be the camera.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)