Monday, April 4, 2011

experimental stuff... making blogger easier. wondering.

This is just an experiment. I don't know how this will work at all. But it seems that one ought to be able to add a table here somehow so the picture captions line up.
Kind of a pain, actually.  I am so rusty with html... haven't had to use it for years. I guess it's like riding a bicycle, though, it comes back if you practice. Question is, do I care enough? LOL

or, put the caption below the picture, by putting only one column in the table... 

or, add caption directly to the picture, which results in small print,... will have to continue experimenting. :)
Of course, if the table border was not showing that would be good too. Not too much trouble I guess, we will see if I use this new found idea.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)