Sunday, March 8, 2015

writing.... and writing and writing.

 
 
I always have this obsession to write. I found a book, Write to Discover Yourself by Ruth Vaughn. I just barely started reading it, and it immediately overwhelmed me. But I can’t stay away.

I have filled notebook after notebook with my thoughts and dreams. Last summer, I destroyed most of them, thinking, I don’t want anyone else reading that stuff. And yet, off and on I write here, where anyone in the world might stumble on it!

So I am starting again, filling notebook after notebook. Maybe more here, maybe not.

My grandpa wrote a lot. My mom didn’t catch that, but I sure did. I still have a notebook of his writings, maybe someday one of us will get stuff published somehow. Never had that desire for my own stuff.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)