Wednesday, September 2, 2015

another new project? yup.

Haven't found those sock directions.... sigh I think I should rip them out and add them to this project. Then start over. Seriously.

This is a scrappy afghan. I went through all my scrappy yarn and tied it together, and rolled it up into big 3-strand balls. Then I chained a bunch (I estimated how much it would be on a twin size bed) and then single crocheted. I've done these before, they would be a good cozy donation afghan or maybe a grandchild might love it. Or I might love it.  Looking at the picture, you can tell I have really put myself into this project. My hair!!

Last time I made an afghan it got claimed by Max. He loves it. It now has a good home.



post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)