Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I did it.....

I saw this rack just sitting on the rock pile. Obviously, someone had started disassembling it and there are SO MANY bolts it didn't get finished, just dumped on the pile. I decided to rescue it. I am excited to have created a refuge space... although it won't be in the middle of the day, it's really sunny. Which will be GOOD for the plants. I bought a sweet 100 tomato plant, sage, basil, and stevia. Hoping for a great crop of each.

Now to get some shade cloth so it won't be so hot. I love the quiet, away from the television... and it gets mainly MORNING sun, so in the afternoon it will be shaded. Good place to read... and Contemplate the Universe. And have my morning cup of coffee. And my afternoon... nap? I do have a lawn chair... hmm. This gets better all the time.

Ahhhhh.......

post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)