Monday, April 18, 2016

pictures {{groan}}

oh the good and bad of pictures. The good (the memories, the documentation of Life) and the bad (the fact that I have to take a picture of each slide and scan every picture) but it will be so worth it. Then I can share such gems as the following few........

just before I had Paul in 1979

Ian didn't really want his picture taken!

this guy was such a clown.

were they ever that little? Yup. My newborn firstborn. 
As if I don't have enough projects. But this one's really important. Boxes of pictures that are deteriorating by the day and slides and no slide projector. So I'll just keep plugging along.

post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)