Friday, September 24, 2010

Hallowe'en....


more cards. I do not celebrate Halloween, but people do, and I was making birthday cards for my grandson so I made a few more. The first one was with some Mickey Mouse paper I got ages ago, in a pad, and had never used. I then actually bought some paper at Memories for the Making, a scrapbooking store near me. There are NO rubber stamp stores here that I know of... you can get some at WalMart or if you want to go to Stockton, there is Michael's, and on the other side of the freeway, JoAnn... some time I am going to have to go to Sacramento and see what I can see. Guess I'll have to take Lorna, I think she will know where places are. She knows everything... :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)