Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tina Gilliland's blog

I've never entered a contest for blog candy before but I ran across this blog:

http://www.tinagmemories.com/

The trouble with going to blogs for ideas is... I get ideas! Then I covet things. Like Copic markers, and a Score Pal or Buddy, or GinaK Designs card stock... or her lovely stamp sets... or Tim Holtz' masks... and on and on, LOL.

Then I start thinking realistically, how can I sell more cards to fund my crafting habit? LOL

I like Tina's blog. I especially loved the Country Thanks card. Of course, the blue caught my eye, and the flowers. I love both. And I love GinaK stamps-- she has wonderful designers, and her stamps are such great quality. The little pocket card is cute too, and I just might have to do one...

Tina's cards are clean and crisp... unlike mine which tend to be a bit messy-ish. Still trying to find my "style" I guess. Thanks Tina-- and thanks Karen for sharing a link to her blog on the making greeting cards yahoo group.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)