Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Card of the day-- Pooh


I did this background a long time ago when experimenting with watercolor washes-- this one was sprinkled with salt. I like how it affects the watercolor. Probably can't see it much but it is great for balloons. And no my printing isn't as perfect as a stamp would be... so what. It looks hand made. Well it is. :)

I've been thinking about that a lot. Although I love Gina K's clean precise look and Tim Holtz' grunge look, I am neither.... I am just me. My style varies from day to day-- I just do what I feel like. And that's all there is to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)