Thursday, July 24, 2014

stretchy fun

 I got a Cra-Z Loom super loom ( I am not advertising Toys R Us) and have been experimenting. You can make a very wide bracelet with this, and they advertise making banners and such; I don't know about that, but you can hook them together and make big rubber fabric. I don't want to do that, but I've been making bracelets again. I've given away LOTS of them but don't know what to do with all of them, LOL







My favorites are the beaded ones. I already gave away the first one. :)


post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)