Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sweetie



My main creativity for the last few days involve singing silly songs, making faces, dancing with and otherwise being occupied by a certain sweetie. I have been zentangling, but nothing noteworthy, or worthy of being shared. I have also spent a bit of time at my son in law's keyboard, making bad music. It was limited to trying to sight read stuff I used to know. Very sad, but inspiring to get back to regular playing.

Going back home tomorrow, sadly, will miss my daughter and my son in law. And the sweetie. As every grandma knows, mostly the sweetie.
Nothing against you, darling daughter or spectacular son in law. But there's nothing better than snuggling with your sweetie...

Pictures! I took lots of them. This one's my favorite. For now. post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)