Sunday, May 31, 2015

hummming

Hung up two hummingbird feeders today, one out front, one in the back. Still have a finch feeder to figure out where to put. We've been saving the Warming Up water for the plants, so watered some of them. Unfortunately I think we lost the blueberries. They were kind of in an obscure place and when we went on vacation I didn't water them before we left. Oh well.

Tomorrow I will actually have a finished project to report. I hope.

and who am I reporting to?? LOL I don't think anyone reads it but me. I guess I'm going through a why-am-I-doing-this-anyway phase.

post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)