Sunday, July 3, 2016

Ginny

This little one was mine when I was little. Her hair fell apart years ago and she spend quite a few years bald. Ten years or so ago, I got her a wig-- braided like hers was. Since I've been doing doll hair lately I thought I'd try something new. Using this idea, I set her hair with the same rollers as I used on Daisy. It might end up re-braided, but it's worth a try.

Will post results tomorrow.

Wellll.... not much difference. I think I need to use smaller "rollers". She doesn't look bad with her hair just down but I'll keep experimenting.

The dress she is wearing my mom made. It needs a bit of TLC. I downloaded a pattern to make her more clothes. Now to Do. It.

 post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)