Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sweet wedding!

Whew... she got married, the dress fit, she looked beautiful. When I agreed to alter it, I didn't know I was going to end up in the hospital, and then have to recover from surgery. But it was finished in plenty of time.

Hallelujah! I am breathing a sigh of relief actually, because it is nerve racking to work on knitted sheer stuff... but it was a great challenge for me, and I'm glad it all worked out. It looks like it fits well, keeps everything together, and a perfect length for walking in the grass.  And what an honor to be able to do this for this sweet girl I knew when she was very small.

post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)