Saturday, July 2, 2016

The Dollhouse Now has a Family that is not Bears.

Yes I've been a little bonkers with dolls lately. As for what I create OR collect, I skip around; I might spend a couple weeks on dolls and then I'm off to something else.  I'm going with the flow lately, because things have been a bit dull without Things Going Wrong and I am IMMENSELY glad for that. I am loving Dull.

Anyway I just ordered these through Amazon.

This is the Arshiner Dollhouse Family.



I like them; it took some fussing so they could stand however. Mom easily holds Baby. That's what sold me on this one instead of the other I was looking at, it had a baby. The other one did not. They need a baby!! And I love that they also have Grandma and Grandpa.

I got a pattern for a dollhouse family, these are lovely though and I think whoever ends up playing with the dollhouse will enjoy them. Me too. I might give the dad a bit of a makeover though, his clothes are really loose and they look odd. But they are lovely and casual and look great for playing with instead of just looking at.

post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)