Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I'm dreaming of a white.... APRIL?


Got home just before this started.

Pea to marble sized hail. Never ending thunder and lightning. Well it DID end; but it was constant for ten minutes or so. I was running from the back to the front of the house. I started venturing outside, but then another loud thunderclap would drive me inside. That's something I miss from the foothills, the thunderstorms. Here in the valley they are quiet and wimpy. Hubby says "wow that was a big one" but obviously he's never really heard THUNDER. Of course, "there" is 3000 feet closer to the sky. "there" the lightning does things like take out phones and other electronics. I know that happens "here" too but not as often. It makes me thankful for being Inside a House. It was WILD out there. and the truth is....

I LOVE WILD WEATHER!!! 


although I don't think I would like a hurricane or tornado.
post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)