Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My interest in Pinterest

I get lost in Pinterest. I resisted for about forever, but then I just jumped and decided to look at what it was about. Several hours later....... anyway I've been pinning afghans today, I have been thinking about a solid white afghan for a blanket for my bed. Not many that I pinned are actually white. LOL but there are sure a lot of wonderful ideas out there. It got me started thinking about just how many afghans I have made... not tons but more than I thought. I think my favorites were the ones with Q hook and 3 strands of yarn. I used up a lot of scrappy stash that way. Actually that would make a lovely white blanket. Especially now that I know how to do the magic knot

It was funny though because suddenly I realized I was looking at a recipe for Rainbow Slime..  I wonder how I got there....
post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)