Wednesday, June 10, 2015

That was fast!

Started and finished the infinity scarf from Red Heart's Unforgettable Yarn. It is so much prettier than the picture. This is the pattern I used. It shows it off better since they have a better camera!! Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf


The only problem I had was Paying Attention when I was crocheting. I kept skipping the ch 5 and it wasn't pretty. I also think it would have been better to use a slightly smaller hook; but that depends on how tightly or loosely you crochet. I crochet loosely. For me it also was an introduction to a chart. I think I may do something else charted. Because I am left handed I will have to reverse the chart but that shouldn't be a problem.

I started another with Caron's Party Yarn in cobalt blue. Should be pretty. I think the hook size will be fine since it is a slightly thicker yarn. I am seeing the tie with beads as well as the button. Hmmm!!!

Wow I can actually see it raining. This is June 10th and we don't often get that much rain in June but here in California's drought we will rejoice in every drop!!

the vintage button I used for the tie. Thanks Grandma...
post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)