Sunday, June 21, 2015

what to do with what I make??

Many times, the reason I do crafts is for the PROCESS. Not because I need something, or anyone else needs anything. I need something to keep my fingers busy on long trips or I go slightly bonkers. I can't stand to just SIT here and watch television with hubby, but he doesn't like to watch alone, and besides, it hooks me in. So I might as well be prepared, and get something done. I love to knit, crochet, sew... the list is endless.  Right now, my focus is on the unfinished ones, but I have to find the instructions to finish the socks.

I've been thinking a lot about what to do about the things I finish. I have donated some of the hats and such, and helped finish some blankets for the Lodi Rag Quilters. It is good to be able to help others.

However. Not sure that infinity scarves and doilies and such are too practical for donation. LOL!!

I see things sold on Etsy.  Guess I should talk to someone about that. Or find a shop locally?

Hmmm and hmmm.

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” 
― Henry Ford


post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)