Monday, August 25, 2008

more die cuts and embossing folders

I've discovered that the small cuttlebug embossing folders work just fine in the cuttlekids machine using two smaller cutting pads instead of one A and one B. More versatility. I think for the kids the embossing would be easier. This is a hobby (the die cut stuff) where a lot of money can be easily spent. So I'm glad I went the cuttlekids direction even though it will be limiting. I need limits! I read that even the sizzix narrow dies will fit with the smaller cutting pads, although for $25 a shot I don't think I will try any time soon. JoAnn doesn't include Sizzix stuff in their 40% coupons.

Here are a few cards I have made. The first one also has flower punches. The second two has cuttlekids flower diecuts.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)