Monday, August 31, 2020

An afternoon in someone else's garden







This was from an unknown time. We spent the afternoon in Ruben and Griselda's garden, it was lovely. I think it was only Cole, he must have been around 3.  They were living with Papa and Nana until their house was finished. It was so sweet for him to ask us to move in, but I don't think Papa and Nana and Mom and Dad agree.  

well it is Ruben and Griselda’s garden. It is very beautiful. We had a lovely afternoon just talking and watching as Cole blew bubbles, drew on the cement, and gave us a tour. We saw pill bugs, a snail, and various spiders. We talked about the Hulk, and just chatted. The highlight of the day was when Cole invited us to move into the house with them! Sweet, but…. um no. Not enough room, LOL
















No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)