Sunday, August 23, 2020

Positively Disorderly


I'm cleaning in my craft room, and yes there are a lot of exciting discoveries. Like scissors. I can't believe I have so many pairs. And a few embossing folders that I wondered where they were. Of course there are things I know I have that I can't seem to find anywhere. But there have been a few treasures in there, and I've made a few cards with the finds. All the envelopes are now in one place, the card sets are all in one container for easy access. Of course I really want to re arrange the room. But not yet, I need to get stuff put away first. Sometimes it feels like it's never ending. Persistence is the key, just do a little, rest, do a little more. I hate having the choice of hurting and thinking or not hurting and not thinking. Pain relief comes with brain fog for me. So I just have to deal with it until I can't and then have a day of zombieness. Oh well. At least it isn't quite as smoky here. Tomorrow there's supposed to be more thunder and lightning. I think they said we're up to around 600 fires. Enough already.

I carefully vacuumed the porch swing, and now it's covered in ashes. It's too hot out there anyway. But still. I wish things would just stay done. Well this post is even boring to me, so I think I'll get back to cleaning.   

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)