Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Cat Hand, book of Color

Starting Cat Hand's 2021 Book of Color series. So far, I have the cover done; maybe. I keep adding little things to it, but it's basically a multi colored collage of all the colors of the rainbow. 

I will probably add other colors if other colors are chosen. The first one is red for January. I have been gathering scraps of this and that of colored collage. I think it will be fun.

Here's the first video about making the cover.




The whole cover. This will be a great challenge. Not the only thing I will be doing, but a little bit of structure, and challenge.

And using up "stuff". I gather interesting bits of stuff, and I'm getting them organized, so it will be easier for me to use them up. 

Keep breathing.

post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)