Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Cat Hand's Book of Color, Red

Looking at everyone's pages, I just thought there was TOO MUCH RED. It's not my favorite color. I like it, especially with rainbows. I love all colors, but so much red... maybe it's so much any color, I guess I'll find out when I do more pages. I am really thinking of doing backgrounds light and then adding color. I keep thinking about these as calendar pages, and as i am doing them 8 1/2 x 11 they will fit into page protectors. 

 I found some white with red paper so that was my base. The quotation just jumped at me from the beginning, not sure where it came from, but red is often associated with passion. I had an agreement with myself , NO HEARTS. Everyone has hearts. I can't stand to be the same...

after I did this I added a little more doodles and undoubtedly will add more. But it's a start.  And now I need a January page. I'm thinking black and white with tiny touches of each color. 


post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)