Tuesday, December 22, 2020

star of wonder

As usual when things like this happen, I wish I had a better camera. But I DO have a better camera; it's lost at the moment. GRR.
It was not foggy tonight. I got out the binoculars and saw the twin planets. It was wonderful. I should go out again and just look at stars. But it's cold out there. 
So here's a fuzzy picture but my memory is better than this. I am loving seeing all the pictures that people with good cameras have taken of the event. 
...
For we have seen his star in the East, and have come to worship him...
Just what was that star? Something like this, maybe a conjunction of planets? We could see this clearly, some more than others, some with good vision and no astigmatism... but it makes me wonder. I know, I know... God put the star in the sky. But how did he do it LOL



 post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)