Saturday, December 5, 2020

Tiny things that I love

Did more toilet paper embossing today but I have to let them all dry before doing any more. So today I got a little package in the mail, a tiny journal kit in a tin. Yes I do love tiny things for some reason. So as we are watching Battle Bots tonight (!) I was crafting quietly over here. This is what I did.

The tin, as you can see, is pretty tiny. I love the bright colors that she included in the kit. She put ric rack on the top and I just felt like doing it my own way. it is lovely.

Inside the tin is where the tiny journal fits. I haven't done all the pages yet, but I love the thought of a tiny journal with tiny things in it. This will be a finish when I feel like it kind of thing. 

Yes I always have lots of projects going. No I do not always finish them. But I know that my husband loves it when I watch TV with him, and this is a way I can do both. 
Some of the tiny things I love that will have a page in my book...

Butterflies
dragonflies
ladybugs
worms
dollhouses
dolls

I wonder what else I will come up with...
post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)