Sunday, December 6, 2020

Tissue embossing

These are so pretty and will make nice card fronts, but this group will be made into a little song journal. I have always liked  "I Can See Clearly Now" but when I heard it sung slowly at my aunt and uncle's service, it became new again. To me it's much better sung slowly. 
Anyway. The video I watched showed her making her pages into a journal so I thought this song would be a good theme. Here are a few pages so far.








well four. Each two are the reverse of the other. One side is raised, or embossed, and the other is indented, or debossed. I like each side, but some I like better. Normally you can just use whatever strikes your fancy. This are going to be bound into a journal.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)