Sunday, November 15, 2020

an OOPS rolodex

I started this dotting. I had a dozen boo boos and at first I was ok with that, perfectly imperfect. Then I got angry, and started slopping paint on it, lots of colors. It was still awful, so I started stenciling some white on it, and it got worse. So I grabbed the old standby stencil and got out the black paint. All day I've been trying to get something done, failing badly. So just do it sounded like the advice I need.




Sometimes it is very very different from what it started to be. Just like the day. 


post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)