Saturday, November 14, 2020

Rolodex again... coloring




I love these little cards. This one wasn't exactly quick, it took me an hour or so to color this little thing. But it was calming. And that's good, I've been struggling with anxiety these days, and yes I know I'm not alone, and yes I know about "trust in the Lord" and yes I know that I don't need to be anxious. But I also know that I need to be patient with me, and I'm thankful that my husband is patient with me... we went on a ride late this afternoon just out to Lockeford and back, and it was lovely, and then we ordered "Chinese" take out, Almond chicken and Broccoli Beef, and that pork with the pink that you eat with hot mustard. 

My fortune cookie: "One of the first things you should look for in a problem is its positive side....

Sometimes God has a sense of humor.
post signature

two little sense of humor things. I was getting frustrated that the pictures wouldn't upload, and I hit the wrong button, and suddenly the television went on and my pictures were on TV. So I scrolled through some and we had a laugh. Then hubby said, "I didn't know we had butterflies above the stove"... they have been there since 2016.





No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)