Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Motivation #7

Cat did these monthly, and I've been doing them daily or more, and she just put out #11 so I'm going to catch up before the end of the year! Of course she's done TONS of things, that I haven't done. I have been enjoying doing rolodex cards as well, but I am sure going to fill up my little holder quickly! I keep hoping that I will find one in a thrift store or something but with PANDEMIC not going anywhere, neither am I. 

I've had these little boy stickers forever, and today was the perfect time to use them. 
The background, which you can't see too well in a picture, is painted card stock that is smooshed when it is wet with plastic wrap. It looks great in person. 

Today I got something in the mail as well... four tiny dolls.... etsy. I love those little sweeties, and haven't done much with dolls recently. They are from Kid Kore and are only about 4 1/2 inches tall. They actually have clothes, the other one I have didn't. Even though it's kind of a strange mishmash of clothes. I haven't found anything to find out how they came dressed. That's ok, I will probably make a few sets of clothes and they will all share anyway. There's one more little doll, she just has "Mattel 1984" on her back and that's all. She has a really sweet face.

I heard someone say today, just five more months, we should be through this pandemic. FIVE MONTHS?? I better get busier.


post signature




No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)