Monday, November 16, 2020

gelli rolodex

Got out my eensy gelli plate, the first one I got so I could see if I liked to do this. Turns out I do, but it also turns out I really love the eensy one. A rolodex card is only 2 1/2 x 4 inches, so I wondered if I would get good results just putting the card straight on the plate, and the answer is yes, but you have to use tweezers to get it off the plate... To choose colors today, I just picked one with my eyes closed, and it was brown. I picked the next with my eyes open lol because I've never done brown on a gelli plate! I also did some prints with orange and brown, but I liked the green better. The tiny wooden tree is from Dollar Tree!! Sometimes you hit a jackpot there. This would be fun to paint. But I love it plain.

I have not been feeling strong, so the "stay strong" jumped out at me. Praying I can stay strong, because I'm not feeling it. My life motto always seems to be "one day at a time" and it's never been more true than now.

post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)