Thursday, November 19, 2020

Motivation#11 it was bound to happen.

Carolyn Dube has taught us that OOPS just means Outstanding Opportunity Presenting Suddenly.
Well, this oops can't be fixed, and that's the way it is.
I put the page UPSIDE DOWN in my little book. So OH WELL. I really like the page, so that's good.

So I don't do upside cards anymore, I check and double check. I didn't, obviously, double check. I just don't see an easy way to turn it around, since it is on the back of another page. So I'll just have to live with it. 

As usual, the sentiment fits the page!
Good advice for next time...

so....... couldn't stand it. HAD TO CHANGE IT to be right side up. So I carefully peeled stuff off and this is what it looks like now, so that I can go to sleep now, knowing that it is fixed. 


I may have to find a heart to fit in that slightly empty striped spot lower left. I have the perfect punch, and the perfect paper. Then I will be satisfied. And it will not be upside down any more. 

I'm a strange mix. On the one hand, my art style tends to the more casual and imperfect, but on the other hand, I am a perfectionist. How does that work? As illustrated by this page where I HAD TO HAVE IT RIGHT SIDE UP. And I could not stop until it was RIGHT. 
It's way past my bedtime.

post signature
by the way. The posting time is when I STARTED the post. It was around 2 am when I finished this finally. Just so you know that 8:09 pm is NOT past my bedtime.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)